Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
Your challenge will be to test the Philips Interventional Cloud advanced development prototypes and releases: a solution for cloud based data storage and imaging for minimally invasive treatment of patients.
You will design and execute the optimal test approach for the software during its development phase by applying your gained SW test competences and using the inputs of the development team.
You will work as a member of the advanced development project team.
You will work within the IGT System Innovation department in Best the Netherlands.
The Innovation department is responsible for defining and testing new business propositions and creation of prototypes to support and test these propositions.
You will be working closely with cloud advanced development project team consisting of 6 engineers working according the Agile Scrum methodology.
They work in an open culture where everyone’s opinion counts. They strongly believe in providing quality solutions for their customers. They continuously drive improvements in their products and processes.
You will report to the project leader of the cloud advanced development team.
- You will be responsible for the creation and execution of software tests (manual and automated testing) within the agile/scrum software development team throughout the whole development cycle ensuring built-in quality. Tests include functional, performance and reliability tests for our web services and Windows based applications.
- You will create the required documentation to support the creation/execution of the software tests.
- You will support design change evaluations to assess their quality impact.
- You will review (functional and non-functional) requirements/user stories/feature descriptions for accuracy and testability.
- Within team, you will be the go-to person regarding software testing, test planning and will participate in the different Scrum activities of the development team (estimation sessions, daily stand-ups, refinement sessions etc).
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision-making.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
We are looking for someone with
- Bachelor/Master degree in relevant discipline.
- Proven (certified) ISTQB Foundation level knowledge, ISTQB Advanced level is preferred.
- Proven software test experience preferably in regulated industries such as medical, aerospace, defence or automotive.
- Experience within an Agile/SCRUM development environment; able to act as Software tester in the different team activities related to the Scrum methodology.
- Experience with working in a small development team working towards one common goal.
- Strong communication skills in English and Dutch; a good listener; able to influence others without authority.
- Working location is at home and on site in Best.