Research & Development
Contract with Client
About this vacancy
For our client, we are in search of an experienced Project manager with a proven track record within the high-tech industry.
A challenging position within a fast growing company in an international, innovative environment, where there is room for personal development.
As a project manager you are responsible for successful completion of strategic, multidisciplinary product development projects throughout the complete product life cycle, until successful market introduction.
You manage multidisciplinary teams of highly skilled experts. You are responsible for innovative development projects containing both hardware and software, fully meeting the quality, performance, budgetary and schedule expectations of the customer. Part of the development may also be outsourced to development partners. Based on product specifications, you manage the development partners throughout the project. The Project Manager reports directly to the Manager R&D.
Our client is one of the key players within the high tech printing industry with applications in aerospace, automotive, medical technology and other high-tech equipment.
A challenging position within a fast growing company in an international, innovative environment, where there is room for personal development. Your performance will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
- 7-10 years of experience in project management of highly complex and demanding product development projects (preferably in the high tech industry)
- Technical background, strong organization skills and proven success in managing multiple complex projects at the same time
- Ability to manage the process from a relatively vague to a well-defined project
- Experience with V-model
- Excellent communication skills and customer focused attitude
- Travel to customer site or development partners as needed for project definition or execution