Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Is your interest triggered by the engineering of electrical connectivity solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
As an Electro Mechanical Engineer, you are realizing and to a limited extent qualifying / integrating mains and safety functionality and overall electrical infrastructure between modules of ASML products. You are also responsible for the Technical Product Documentation (TPD) and configuration management of these products.
The Electro Mechanical Design Engineer is responsible for the following:
- Operate in a multidisciplinary team.
- Management of electrical infrastructure between modules in the product.
- Specify, document and maintain requirements of various mains distribution and safety handling modules.
- Design (3D and 2D) and documentation of various mains distribution, safety handling and overall electrical infrastructure modules(*) that meet international standards on electrical safety and EMC.
- Participate in qualification and integration of the design.
- Impact analysis and implementation of engineering changes into the products.
- Maintain high quality level by organizing reviews of own work, and participating in reviews from other designers.
- Make a personal work breakdown and planning.
- Depending on experience, manage outsourcing of electrical modules and act as a technical coach for other designers.
Keywords: Cables, cable harness, electronics racks & boards, cabinets, electronics units, connection boxes, connection plates, back panels, mains-distribution, PLC units, fan units etc.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Secondary vocational education in electrical engineering or similar (Dutch: MBO-4 education with HBO thinking and acting attitude)
5+ year experience as electro-mechanical designer, including experience with multidisciplinary module design (e.g. wiring harnesses and sheet metal)
Interest in 3D and 2D CAD design of complex products, preferably experience with 3D and 2D CAD in Siemens NX.
Technical knowledge of mechanical concepts, wiring concepts and connectivity concepts.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social and communication skills.
- Accuracy, systematic approach, problem-solving.
- Pragmatic hands-on attitude.
- Quality focus.
- Good knowledge of English language (speaking & writing) and preferably also Dutch.