Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Are you challenged by the engineering of electrical connectivity and layout solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
As an Electrical Connectivity Engineer, you will design, realise, and to a limited extent manage the infrastructure cabling of the ASML products.
The Electrical Connectivity Engineer is responsible for the following:
- Operate in a multidisciplinary team and interface with multiple projects to realise own work.
- Manage the electrical interfaces between the modules in the product.
- Implement engineering changes into the products.
- Investigate and solve issues on the infrastructure connectivity.
- Design and document various electrical layout infrastructure parts that meet the international standards on electrical safety and EMC.
- Participate in realisation of the infrastructure like cable harness, connection panels, electronic racks & cabinets, electronic cooling and mains distribution.
- Implement infrastructure products in elektro-mechanical designs.
- Represent project team in several meetings.
- Make a personal work breakdown planning, align with team and interfacing projects.
- Act as a technical coach for other designers.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor degree or higher in electrical engineering or equivalent.
- 2-5 year experience in electrical system design in a similar function in a multidisciplinary organisation.
- Broad technical knowledge on electronics/cabling/mains/safety/diagnosis/electronics cooling.
- Experience with general electrical engineering principles and electrical development methods and processes.
- Knowledge of electrical connection methods, AC mains power and DC power distribution and signal transmission.
- Knowledge on EMC and electrical safety standards (IEC) and US standards (NFPA, UL).
- Knowledge on analogue and digital circuitry and power electronics.
- Ability to set up cabling concepts.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social and communication skills.
- Accuracy, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- Pragmatic attitude.
- Quality focus.
- Good knowledge of English language (speaking & writing) and preferably also Dutch.