Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
We are looking for a UX Designer who is able to add value to user experience, by translating requirements into appealing user interfaces that fit in and enrich design system.
An important part of our development program is application software and controller software. A suite of applications together forms a workflow solution for professional printing companies. The markets and users for these software applications are diverse; think of operators in large factories, but also owners of smaller shops. To ensure added value for customers and an optimal user experience across portfolio, they defined a software strategy in which design plays an important role.
As a UX Designer you (together with your colleagues in the design department and stakeholders in the business and the software development teams) will help to find correct functional requirements and translate these into user interface designs. In doing this, the alignment within our portfolio is an important aspect. We create a design system to assure this alignment. Together with the other designers in the department, you will work consistently on extending the design system.
- Translate requirements into user interfaces for our products
- Create designs that fit in and enrich our design system
- Create visually innovative, appealing and engaging products
- Deliver a seamless flow to our customers and users
- Make sure all UI concepts are aligned over all products and devices
- Make sure your designs are correctly implemented
- Communicate and present effectively in a multi-disciplinary team
An important part of the development program is application software and controller software. A suite of applications together forms a workflow solution for professional printing companies. The markets and users for these software applications are diverse; think of operators in large printing factories, but also owners of smaller print shops.
We are looking for someone with the ability to familiarize quickly within our domain. A team player, who takes initiative, is able to set priorities and is able to deal with uncertainty and complexity. He/she has strong communication skills and likes to work in cross-functional teams. Besides that, he/she has:
- Master degree in a relevant field with focus on User Experience (e.g. interaction design, industrial design)
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Proficient with industry standard design tools like Adobe XD and Axure
- Experience in working with a design system in an agile way
- Experience with B2B products is a plus
- Fluent in English, verbal and written. Profound knowledge of Dutch is a plus