Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Are you dynamic, flexible, a natural leader, a true motivator and are you able to inspire a team? Then we are looking forward to receive your application! To ensure a good match with the vacancy we would like to ask you to send us your cv and motivation letter.
You will facilitate crew and cleanroom staff to maximize their productivity and work enjoyment during a shift and be a team lead for your own team.
You will Manage, Coach and Develop Employees within your Team and be in charge of hiring new team members and performing appraisals. Further you will establish an adequate consultation and communication structure within the shift. Manage and roll-out a predefined work package related to the production goals.
And you will act as an accountable person for safety and quality for the shift and in the cleanroom.
How brave are you? TRUMPF is a high-tech company providing machine tools and laser technology, and is looking for people who can face new challenges with a fresh mind. As an independent family company, they offer you the freedom and trust to put your brave ideas into practice. With you on board, they would like to power ahead with the digital networking of the manufacturing industry. Their passion and creative drive ensures that they are an innovative force – across the globe at over 70 TRUMPF locations.
- Working together with our customer in a state-of-the-art environment (Veldhoven).
- Within TRUMPF we strive to achieve a good balance between work and life.
- 27 holidays and 6 or 13 ATV-days.
- €3,500 and €4,600 depending on education and experience.
- Technical education; mbo 4 or bachelor level
- 4-5 years’ experience in Production or Service work environment.
- Knowledge of coaching and motivating employees (2-3 years experience leading role).
- Knowledge of HR procedures.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English