Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
Founded in 1984, ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. ASML has its R&D and manufacturing operations in Wilton, Connecticut and in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities.
You will join the team of IT BAS CCC BPI & Automation, which manages the IT service portfolio of API, EAI, UI/UX, BPM, RPA, Modeling. You role is 100% project focused
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
To be discussed
- MSc educational level
- Experiences in API and integration of SAP domain (ECC, S4H, SCPI, etc)
- Experiences in API and integration of Mendix (or any other low code platform)
- Experience in an integration environment which has a global scope.
- Minimal five years of development experience with the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform as a Developer and MCD – Level 1 (Mule 4) certified.
- Hands-on experience with building Mule 4 projects for different orchestration and integration patterns (for example API’s, SOAP services, scheduled processes and message queuing).
- Extended knowledge about MUnit (2.X) and test-driven development.
- Strong knowledge about Maven for Mule projects and the connection to CI/CD pipelines.
- Strong knowledge about and experience with the 3-layered approach to API’s in a API-led architecture.
- Strong knowledge about the HTTP(S) specs of REST API’s (like status codes, methods to use and the use of resources vs query parameters).
- Strong knowledge about XML/XSD/WSDL/JSON/RAML.
- Experience with Dataweave 2.0 for setting up data transformations.
- Capable of creating custom policies.
- Knowledge regarding common security protocols surrounding the application development and deployment.
- Knowledge about Oauth 2.0 (preferable OpenID Connect) implementations with MuleSoft.