Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
In this role, you have the opportunity to initiate and work on process engineering & development projects in the area of plasma etching for integrated thin film applications, products and processes for internal and external customers with the purpose of delivering a base-line process.
- Supporting the dry etching cluster towards industrialization;
- Supporting the Dry engineering cluster program;
- Interaction with Project Managers, Sales, Product Engineers and Operators/Technicians
- The plasma etching equipment, maintaining the processes at a good and stable level.
- Writing and maintaining documentation supporting process engineering and work instruction transfer to Operations
- Application and development of (new) processes inside the field of plasma etching, mostly within the context of a project.
- Participating in projects realizing the agreed deliverables, contributing or making relevant technological choices inside the field of plasma etching, during the different stages of the project for both Internal and external clients.
- Judging the possibilities of reusing existing knowledge and the need for new developments in the field of plasma etching.
- Continually developing your technological knowledge and expertise within your field
- Complying with the ESH policy, rules and regulations
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore and to develop yourself and your expertise.
- A Master or Bachelor degree in the area of the exact sciences.
- Willingness to work in process engineering & development: experience in the field is a plus.
- Knowledge of plasma etching technology used for thin film processing.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, both technical as interpersonal.
- Capable of combining physical and chemical knowledge in order to understand the complex plasma etch processes and their interaction with thin films.
- Knowledge of fundamental tools (DOE, SPC, Problem Solving, Teamwork, etc.), required in an engineering environment.
- Has a pragmatic and flexible attitude with a result driven can-do mentality
- Excellent communication skills, professional level of written and verbal communication in English
- Enjoy working in cross-functional teams
- Have an affinity with innovative development projects to be lead towards manufacturing