Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Would you enjoy the challenge of contributing to our successful world-class Finance department? And would you be energized by being jointly responsible for the consolidation and reporting of a worldwide leading company?
We are looking for you as a professional who makes the difference through strong analytical skills and effective communication, and who is a dedicated team player and likes to deliver improvements that support the company’s growth.
Your job is a challenging position in a dynamic and international environment with tight deadlines. As Financial Analyst you will join the Consolidation and External Reporting team. With the primary goal to execute the consolidation, as well as the external and internal reporting processes for the ASML group with focus on US GAAP and IFRS compliance. Your responsibilities will include the reporting on non-financial information and statutory reporting. Being a fast growth company as one of the first filers, you will continuously be working on improving the process with best in class toolings to improve the quality and efficiency of the consolidation process. You understand what it takes and are willing to put in the the extra hours in the critical reporting periods
The External Reporting and Compliance department is part of the ASML finance organization. The finance organization is responsible for providing business support, performance measurement and planning, internal controls and compliance, internal administrative processes, tax and treasury. The Financial Analyst reports to the team leader Consolidation and Reporting. The team interacts with other Finance departments. In addition, the team interacts with external parties, e.g. auditors.
Jointly responsible for:
- Worldwide ASML group consolidation; On time and accurate internal and external reporting of financials (US GAAP and IFRS), including XBRL and ESEF filings;
- Perform analytical review on consolidated level to ensure correctness of the consolidated numbers;
- Manage the quality and support on the reporting of non-financial information;
- Perform continuous improvements (process/cooperation/system) to remain world-class finance, keeping up with the growth of ASML;
- Ensure Sox compliance for the Consolidation Processes;
- Closely work with the external auditor;
- Contribute to the statutory reporting process for the legal entities.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
One year secondment via YER at ASML with intention for a fixed ASML contract afterwards.
- A Master’s degree in Business Economics or Accounting;
- Fluent English speaking and writing. Experience • .
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience, preferably at a big 4 company;
- Experience with consolidation, US GAAP and IFRS;
- Understanding of financial accounting processes, including the automation tooling supportive to consolidation and external reporting process;
- Experience with Excel, and preferably with SAP BPC.
- Experience with SAP ECC and/or XBRL and ESEF is a s