Secondment via YER
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
Founded in 1984, ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. ASML has its R&D and manufacturing operations in Wilton, Connecticut and in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and automation and optimization of key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities.
A sub-department within the IT organization is the IT Competence Center Corporate. This competence center is responsible for innovation projects and changes in the IT systems supporting our corporate support organizations like Finance and HR. The Identity and Access Management expertise is part of this competence center.
The team is working in scrum methodology. Currently the ASML IT department is in an Agile Transformation, in which SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework 5.0) will be implemented.
As IAM sr. developer / solution architect with strong consultancy skills and competences you are part of an Agile team responsible for the development and configuration of our IAM Access Management (AM) landscape which includes web access management, federation and MFA based on tools such as Okta and NetIQ. You are owning the technical design of AM in the IAM landscape and as such you are taking the technical lead in the development of the AM landscape in ASML. All of this includes guidance to an offshore team.
The IAM sr. Developer / Solution Architect works closely together with the IAM Product Owner, Scrum Master, the IAM Domain Architect and all other members of the IAM DevOps teams part of the Agile Release Train for IAM.
Owning the technical design of the AM landscape.
Drive the modernization, harmonization and standardization of the AM capabilities from both process and technology perspective
Support architecture in further developing the AM landscape and integrating this with other IAM capabilities such as IGA & PAM
Validation and implementation of functional and non-functional requirements for the onboarding of business applications in agreement with the business / IT principles and practices.
Provide high level effort estimation for the implementation of the designed solutions during sprint planning.
Develop and configure new functionality in line with the IAM architectural principles and guidelines, the company IAM strategy and the standard IAM processes.
Where needed participate in developing and rolling out (hands-on) new functionality and capabilities
Drive standardization and automation of software testing.
Actively participate is the SCRUM events.
Coordinate and validate the realization of designed capabilities/functionalities according to the specifications.
Timely and clear communication, share information and knowledge
Share responsibility and leverage expertise of others
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Master degree or Bachelor degree in a technical area, computer science. Security knowledge strong precondition;
- Valid industry certifications such as TOGAF, ArchiMate, CISSP, CISA or CISM are a plus;
- You are in possession of a valid work permit for The Netherlands;
- Agile + SAFe certifications are a plus (scrum.org and/or SAFe®certifications).
- Requested Skills
- Min 10 years professional experience with Identity & Access Management;
- Min 5 years professional experience with AM tooling. Extensive experience with Okta is a strong pre, experience with NetIQ is a pre;
- Experience with working in an Agile team ;
- Capable of identifying improvements in test and development processes and used technology;
- Sound understanding of security technologies, best practices, and security policy frameworks;
- Experience with REST API’s and modern protocols such as SCIM, OAuth and OIDC.
- Skills and competences in the area of networks, virtualization and cloud environments;
- Experience working with Linux (preferably RedHat)
- Knowledge of and experience with authorization management processes;
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Highly-motivated, with a strong work ethic and able to work effectively under minimal supervision;
- Ambition to grow towards an overall IAM systems architect;
Context of the position
- You will report to the Solution team manager IAM;
- Within the IAM team you will align with peers, the scrum master and the product owner on operational planning and progress and the system architect of the agile release train for architectural topics.