Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
High Tech, HR
About this vacancy
Would you like to be part of progress and work in an international environment? Are you a sparring partner in HR challenges? Can you drive our company’s HR policies? If so, we would like to welcome you as new HR team member at ASML. Take the next step in your career and apply!
As a HR Business Partner / Generalist you work closely with employees and management and provide them with solid advice and feedback on HR topics. You plan, facilitate, and assess our HR policies and manage activities during the yearly HR cycle. You independently advise managers and their teams on HR topics and emphasize the importance of HRM in the business. Next to that you provide input and feedback in (global) HR projects, representing the needs of your business line.
In this exciting position you will combine four main roles:
- Coaching & mentoring
- Promotion nominations
- Development plans
- Managing risks, ethics and safety
- Works Council relations
- Assisting in change initiatives
- Enhancing management/team development
- Facilitating off-site workshops & trainings
- Designing of sector specific academies
- Advisor/executor HR cycle
- Compensation & Benefits related topics
- Recruitment incl. implementation flex policy
- HR data & dashboards
- Strategic workforce plans & development
- Assisting line managers in solving organization, people & change related issues
The sector Human Resource & Organization proactively supports the business and its strategy as an ambassador of the management vision on “people are the key asset of ASML”. HR&O is responsible for the development and implementation of all activities concerning HR&O Resources, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Development, Development & Learning and Information and Process Control. The sector employs around 400 employees, with a team in Europe, the US and Asia.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree, for example in HRM or organizational/business studies
- You have 5-10 years of experience in the field of HR and have proven yourself as a partner to the business.
- You bring knowledge in the field of People Performance Management, Talent Management, Recruitment and operational expertise as well as strong knowledge of Dutch labor legislation.
- Excellent international communicator, convincing and emphatic
- Customer oriented, providing swift, efficient and personal guidance to employees and managers
- Well-developed analytical skills in combination with a very pragmatic and result-driven approach
- Strong on organizational sensitivity, pro-active in stakeholder management
- You are a team player and, at the same time, able to work independently
- You are not afraid to step out of your comfort zone
- Proficient in the English and Dutch (preferably) language both written and spoken.