Secondment via YER
Engineering, High Tech
About this vacancy
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The R&D department of Security Systems in Eindhoven is responsible for the development of high-end digital IP cameras for security applications. This includes electronics, mechanics, optics, software and algorithms.
Your contribution to something big.
- You participate actively in the review of the specifications to investigate the testability of requirements;
- Provide input to the Engineering team on environmental and reliability testing of the products;
- Create and execute hardware test plans;
- Write (official) test reports
- Report test progress to the Project Leader, System Engineer;
- Define specification of test tools;
- Manage the test equipment including maintenance and calibration of used devices;
- Participate in process improvement activities, with special attention on testing;
- Act in line with departmental and project processes;
- Communicates on several levels in the organization;
- Support in subcontracting of reliability and environmental tests to internal Bosch or qualified external companies.
Your future job location offers you a challenging position with development potential within a growing dynamic organization. Excellent conditions of employment and opportunities for training and development suitable with Bosch’s focal point of quality.
- Develop your technical skills;
- Deal with the latest video technologies and products that haven’t been released on the market yet;
- Work on worldwide projects with colleagues that have different cultural backgrounds.
- Excellent conditions of employment and opportunities for training and development suitable with Bosch’s focal point of quality.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering or comparable level;
- Experience to work in a multidisciplinary environment;
- Skills in testability review and test design techniques;
- Affinity with electronics or/and mechanics;
- Environmental and Reliability engineering knowledge;
- Creative, accurate and quality driven;
- Clear communication in word and writing;
- Disciplined team player;
- Able to ensure progress under pressure.