secondment via YER, Contract with Client
IT & Telecom
About this vacancy
In this role, you have the opportunity to be a part of our interesting and challenging journey to add value by providing high quality insights and analytics to the business and the whole Philips organization.
Scope of responsibilities of this role:
· Execute insights and advanced analytics projects in the Idea 2 Market domain in a multidisciplinary, multicultural team environment.
· Design, drive and implement solutions that provide insights and bring tangible business value
· Engage with key stakeholders to understand challenges and translate them into prepositions and solutions
· Ensure on time delivery and high quality output.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
- Business acumen (industry, sector and process knowledge) and strong communication / articulation skills
- Understands and supports advanced insights and analytics solutions for 1 or 2 business domain(s), preferably in the Idea 2 Market domain
- Good experience and knowledge about data and development standards as well as source system data structures
- Highly qualified on Data Transformation and processing overall Azure Microsoft Stack, emphasis on Azure DWH, Azure Databricks, Azure Synapse. With Python or Scala Coding expertise
- Develop and Maintain data pipelines
- Experience in Data Synchronization
- Data Ingestion and Governance understanding and knowledge on data security and compliance.
- Ability to optimize Azure data solutions and automation aiming processes maturity
- Proven experience in data modelling
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Thorough understanding on how to design and manage delivery of advanced solutions
- Preferably with experience on Azure Data Lake, Power BI and ERP systems.
- Agile Methodology experience
- Experience in leading and working with global virtual teams
- Training the users on the usage of the reports;
- Year of industry experience: 05 – 10 Years. With early engagement and experience with Microsoft Stack.
- Maintains structured way of working and fact based analysis methodologies.