secondment via YER
Engineering, HR, High Tech, Manufacturing, Industrial
About this vacancy
Does giving support to a number of managers in a dynamic environment energize you? We are looking for a Senior Management Assistant, who can temporarily join our team to help us out during a long term illness.
As a Senior Management Assistant within MSO you manage and take ownership of your work. You demonstrate a strong drive to achieve meaningful results and show determination in the face of obstacles.
As Senior Management Assistant you pro-actively search for ways to improve customer service. You independently manage expectations and meet the (future) needs of the manager. By taking a helicopter view you are able to signal process improvement opportunities. You continuously seek for new ways of working in our fast changing environment.
As Senior Management Assistant you help in optimizing our processes and seek for opportunities to optimize the daily work for your team. You pro-actively share information and provide feedback to others. Being a senior role model for the rest of your team, you stimulate a feedback culture with open communication. You promote MSO and support your team lead, building a strong and reliable support organisation. You are a teambuilder and understand the importance of sharing knowledge and seeking for opportunities to optimize the daily work You are continuously working to bring MSO to a higher level!
The tasks of the Senior Management Assistant include:
- Calendar & meeting management: Effectively and efficiently manage (own) the agenda of your managers. Booking rooms and facilities.
- E-mail management: Pro-active screening and sorting inbox. React to e-mails; filter out what you can do. Prioritize and make your managers aware of certain topics that come up.
- Communication: Send out announcements, newsletters, reports etc. Function as first point of contact for questions or requests from internal and external parties to appointed managers or department. Liaise with various stakeholders in the company as well as with visitors, customers, suppliers and/or external relations.
- Facility services: e.g. registration and reception of visitors, floor management.
- Travel & expense management: Optimize travel of high complexity in different time zones, think ahead and take decisions. Prepare travel expense reports.
- Meeting preparation and participation: Organize and coordinate meetings (e.g. workshops, events) of the assigned department or managers, take and distribute minutes and action lists.
- Project and year planning support: Involved in assigned projects. Acquire overall knowledge of the department year plan, activities, projects and daily priorities in order to ensure smooth information and work flow. Secure the quality.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- You have completed bachelor degree (HBO) or similar level based on work experience
- 5 - 10 years relevant work experience
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to level with different stakeholders, at all organizational levels
- You are fluent in (business) English and Dutch, both verbally and written;
- You are a team player, but capable of working independently;
- You are results-oriented, you have a positive approach and you have a drive to success
- You are able to translate policy or planning into group objectives
- You initiate and give input to further develop guidelines / standards
- You contribute to the translation of ASML policies to the MSO
- You have a proven ability to prioritize and to be flexible
- You are a pro-active and enthusiastic person, who is willing to take initiative, feels at ease in an international and fast-paced environment and knows how to set priorities under pressure
- You are able to work independently, to identify and solve problems in a timely manner and escalate when necessary
- You are capable to handle business matters with absolute discretion and confidentiality
- You have an open mind for new developments and change and make recommendations for improvement of further professionalizing the MSO
- You are an ambassador for our organization, as well as the department you work for.