Over the course of two years, you will acquire the skills you need to become a professional engineer. You will take your personal development to a higher level through a personal development plan, individual coaching and training in soft and business skills. You will also have access to a personal training budget of € 3,000 a year for technical courses.
Why choose the Talent Development Programme?
- Your personal growth comes first
- Guidance from a professional coach
- Extensive orientation: which organisation suits you best
- Placement with a leading employer
- Peer-to-peer learning and training
- Development into a successful engineer
- Permanent contract with excellent terms and conditions
What does the Talent Development Programme involve?
- A two-year training programme
- Acquisition of relevant work experience
- Innovative soft and business skills training every six weeks
- Personal training budget for technical courses
- Learning from your peers
- Gaining insights into your talents
- Individual coaching
- Expanding your professional network
A completed technical higher vocational education/university education.
Enthusiastic? Sign up today and give your career a kick-start!
Please contact a member of the YER Talent Development Team in your region: North, East, South, West or Central Netherlands.